Rust console patch 1.05 (August 10, 2021) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Rust console patch notes, the latest update added various crash fixes and UI improvements. Apart from this, the Rust console 1.05 update today also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life improvements and changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Rust patch 1.05 notes
- Addressed major crashes related to party chat, loading the game, and work benches. Apart from this, the latest update also addressed crashes when throwing timed explosive charges.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when highlighting certain blueprints.
- Addressed a crash when changing skins.
Today patch fixed a crash when somebody is using a flamethrower near you, but far enough away for it not to be heard. The patch also addressed a crash that could occur when adding fuel to boats and a main Menu UI crash.
- Today’s update addressed the “space boats”. Boats should now remain on land/water. The latest update also addressed the exploit allowing players to be able to swim under the map. They will now be killed instantly.
Fixed a bug causing the attack helicopter to target players under water. Apart from this, the update also addressed the audio not playing properly for certain screens in the main menu.
Today’s Rust patch addressed a bug causing “weird player movements” when hit by projectiles. Apart from this, the update also addressed a bug causing items to fall through Foundations and Boats.
Graphics and UI:
Today’s update fixed a bug where the tool cupboard UI would show too early, causing negative resources. Apart from this, the update also fixed a bug when attempting to respawn on a destroyed sleeping bag would disconnect a player.
Today’s update fixed a bug causing supply drops to go invisible once they landed. Apart from this, the update also fixed a bug where the splitting UI would stay open after splitting resources.
- Polish language is now supported in the game.
Quality of life and performance improvements:
- Animals no longer target players in the safe zones and guards/turrets can now shoot animals.
Download free Rust console patch 1.05 on PS4 and Xbox One.