A new Midnight Ghost Hunt update 3 is now rolling out for PC(Steam) players. According to the official Midnight Ghost Hunt patch notes, the latest update added fixes for matchmaking, game crashes and other issues.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Midnight Ghost Hunt patch 3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Midnight Ghost Hunt Patch 3 Notes – April 23, 2022
- Ongoing matchmaker tweaks, should result in better matches although could increase wait times slightly
- Generator is now invulnerable for 10 seconds after match starts (eventually will have salt circle VFX to illustrate this)
- Anvil prop damage reduced, was misclassified as a ‘large’ prop
- Hunters are now much easier to ping directly
- Quickcharge Ghost perk now comes with a longer cooldown (roughly 20% longer) to make staying airborne a little more difficult
- Ghost punch damage lowered slightly
- Fixed prop chargeup attack multi-hit bug when knocked back by Salt Shotgun or Riot Shield
- Fixed issue where rarely possessing a prop that was just destroyed will pull you underground
- Fixed bug where you could not start firing automatically if you have run out of grenades
- Fixed bug where Ghost Ship was incorrectly marked as Mansion in match history
- Fixed bug where Lamp title was not properly awarded upon completion of achievement
- Fixed bug where Hunter’s Worst Nightmare and Ghost’s Worst Nightmare achievements were mismatched
- Fixed bug where unlocking cosmetics in the firing range would not count towards cosmetic unlock achievements
- Easter Egg props have been collected and put into storage until next year
- Shader and texture optimization work is ongoing
- Many collision and out of bounds fixes
Download free Midnight Ghost Hunt update 3 on PC(Steam)