A new Running with Rifles update 1.93 is now rolling out for PC(Steam) players. According to the official Running with Rifles patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to weapons, veteran pack, and more. Apart from this, Running with Rifles patch 1.93 also includes stability improvements.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Running with Rifles patch 1.93 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Running with Rifles Patch 1.93 Notes – April 23, 2022
- weapons: fixed the alternate stock pistols to not being respawnable with
- vehicles: fixed a physics bug where the VFS wasn’t repairable
- vehicles: VFS now enterable not only by Veteran pack owners
- vehicles: fixed missing drop parachute for the VFS radio call
- vehicles: VFS speed and acceleration slightly increased
- vehicles: alternate Veteran pack rubber boat now enterable not only by Veteran pack owners
- radio calls: added xp requirement text for locked calls
- veteran pack:models – few of them reworked
- veteran pack: radio call menu – added airdrop skin selector, separated from character skin
- veteran pack: inventory – added third skin alternative for high rank
- veteran pack: added custom icon for airdrop vehicle calls
- veteran pack: adjusted the DLC to work properly in Dominance
Download free Running with Rifles update 1.93 on PC(Steam)