Ruined King A League of Legends Story update 58173 (November 20, 2021) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Ruined King patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life changes and fixes to the game.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Idling to Ruined King A League of Legends Story patch 57973 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Ruined King A League of Legends Story 1.04 Patch Notes – November 20, 2021
- Addressed a rare case where Inspect mode would get stuck during combat.
- Addressed Illaoi’s Scourge Ult not granting the correct healing bonus per tentacle consumed.
- Addressed Xa’Tal fight awarding too much XP in certain instances.
- Saying “No” to watching tutorials will now be saved and not ask again after reloading.
- Addressed light bridges in the Vault of Vesani.
- Addressed a case when activating a golem and entering combat would cause a permanent black screen.
- Addressed a specific case with golems in the Vault of the Vesani where their collision would remain after defeat, blocking the player.
- Addressed a case where a particular boss’s portal would be invisible.
- Addressed an issue where the game would become stuck if you defeated a particular boss with Yasuo’s Manumane sword equipped.
- Addressed sound effects playing all at once when Inspect Mode is opened and closed during active combat.
- Addressed a rare issue where combat would get stuck when a tutorial popped up.
- Addressed an issue with the camera not resetting after Ahri interacts with the cannon in the Well of the Mother Serpent.
- Addressed a specific issue with lootables respawning after fishing.
- Addressed an issue where using potions outside of combat sometimes caused a soft lock.
- Stopped Shadow Constructs from getting back up after being defeated.
- Addressed an issue with the Fishing Journal becoming stuck on screen.
- Addressed a rare issue with the camera getting stuck zoomed in during some battles.
- Addressed an issue when using Miss Fortune’s Shredder ability while wearing her Ruined skin and the 3B upgrade that would lock combat.
- Added an FPS limiter to avoid issues when running with V-Sync disabled.
- Addressed an issue where saving and reloading at the pylon puzzle in the Dread Woods would cause the puzzle to become stuck.