Rugby Challenge 4 update 2.01 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official RC4 update 2.01 changelog, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the Rugby Challenge 4 version 2.01 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, an update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Rugby Challenge 4 version 2.01 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in RC4 PS4 update 2.01 patch notes?
- Inclusion of ONLINE PLAY for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (1 console vs. 1 console, option to have 4 players on each console)
- Female players will no longer be recruited into men’s career
- New Be A Pro careers will select the correct International Team
- Reduced the amount of forward passes
- Added shorter match lengths for 7s Career matches
- Numerous camera and replay fixes
- Reduced ruck commit size
- Shortened scrum length
- Referee kits changed
- Enhanced position specific attributes (forwards will now feel like forwards and backs will feel like backs)
- Optimised frame-rate
- Faster set up and go for set-plays
- Improved AI decisions
- Smoother goal kicking and line-outs
- Sound and audio adjustments
- Enhanced player fatigue
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Added fixes for stuttering issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Rugby Challenge 4 update 2.01 for PS4 and Xbox One.