Romance of the Three Kingdoms 14 update 1.20 released for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official RTK14 1.20 patch notes, the latest update improved the selection of officers for AGR or COM. Apart from this, Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV patch 1.20 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various tweaks and changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s RTK 14 version 1.20 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms 14 1.20?
Corrected the issue for PS4 Pro in which the game would sometimes stop when you kept on playing with a large number of units marching simultaneously.（PS4）
The following changes were added with the update 1.19
- Added the scenario “Splendid Ma Chao Takes a Leap”.
- Added “OR” and “AND” to the Trigger Condition in Edit Events.
- Added “Existence of Sworn Siblings and Lineage” to the Trigger Condition in Edit Events.
- Added “Possession of Geographic Advantage Setting” to the Trigger Condition in Edit Events.
- Added “Outlander Suppression Setting” to the Trigger Condition in Edit Events.
- Adjusted the loyalty of officers belonging to the unified force after Unification of Forces and Grand Unification occurred.
- Adjusted the Unification of Forces and Grand Unification so that forces with the relationship of Enemies do not unite together.
- Adjusted the trigger condition of the Unification of Forces and Grand Unification.
- Added a function to automatically change the Development Priority when the current development level reached its maximum in Area Government.
- Now, if Traits are sorted in the Traits tab on the screen for the list of officers, empty ones will be displayed on the bottom end of the list.
- Corrected an issue in which, if officers with the original trait which has the effect “Status Ailment Tactics Successful/Duration Extended/Disarms Traps” received status ailment tactics from a city, the game would sometimes stop.
- Corrected an issue in which, if a certain procedure was performed for conducting Foreign commands, the game would stop.
- Corrected an issue in which, if a certain procedure was performed after a unit had been annihilated, the game would stop.
Download Romance of the Three Kingdoms 14 update 1.20 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.