Rogue Tower update 1.0.12 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Rogue Tower game patch notes, the latest update added new features, balancing, and plenty of fixes.
Previously, a minor update was with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Rogue Tower patch 1.0.12 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Rogue Tower February 18 Update?
- Added bonus gold from banditry and gold rush to the damage tracker.
- Can now press T to access the damage tracker mid game.
- Tower modifiers now only show while the damage tracker is open to reduce screen clutter.
- Tower Priorities now scale in importance based on their order (top priority x3, second priority x2 and last priority x1).
- Improved UI scaling to be more consistent feeling.
- Added the 1, 2 and 3 keys as hotkeys for tower and university upgrades.
- Sorcery and Life Steal cards now give mana as a percent of your maximum mana instead of a flat number.
- Life Steal I is now unlocked by the Sorcery I card.
- Mana bank now has upgrade cards which increase the maximum mana bonus each bank provides.
- Mana bank UI now tells the player an estimation of how much mana it is generating based on its max mana bonus and base mana generation.
- Mana bank base regen lowered to 1/s.
- Each mana block in the mana UI now represents 20 mana until you reach a maximum of 500 mana where each block then represents 100.
- Increased all +10% tower crit cards to +15%.
- Gold Rush now grants +3g per kill but grants +.25 speed.
- Removed Gold Rush II & III.
- Increased the rate and positions where graves can spawn.
- Added Slow Cooker II & III.
- The marked priority now considers how strong each mark is in its calculation.
- Hovering portals’ speed reduced by 0.1.
- Ballista card unlocks rearranged.
- Longbow upgrades now give +2 range each.
- Mana Bolts I, II & III now each give +4 base damage.
- Reduced the mana cost of Mana Bolts III to +5% base damage (all three together have a total of 25% which is normal for a mana tower).
- Removed Mana Bolts IV & V.
- Mortar card unlocks rearranged.
- Added Mana Bombs I, II & III.
- Added a third blast radius upgrade card.
- Obelisk now has range upgrades.
- Obelisk now has mana efficiency upgrades.
- Added unique upgrade which allows the obelisk to deal more damage the longer it targets the same enemy.
What is fixed in Rogue Tower 1.0.8 Update?
- Fixed a bunch of spelling errors.
- Fixed a bug where Fire and Flames I was never drawn.
- Fixed a bug where crit ranges were not properly clamping their ranges.
- Added extra check to prevent bugs where enemies would take damage while already dead.
- Fixed a bug where frost keeps and encampments would reset their RPM incorrectly mid wave upon level up.
- Changed frost keeps’ snowflakes to be circles to reduce flickering when the camera in zoomed out.
Download free Rogue Tower update 1.0.8 on PC (Steam).