Rogue Lords update 220.127.116.11 (Oct 15, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Rogue Lords patch notes, the latest update added some major changes and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Rogue Lords patch 18.104.22.168 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
Rogue Lords 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes – October 15, 2021
- Addition of Brazilian-Portuguese support
- Addressed a blocking issue in event “Heart stealer” in Spanish
- Addressed a blocking issue in a version of the event “Deadman” in Spanish
- Addressed a blocking issue in event “Cabinet Of Wonders” in English
- Swamp zones should not have paths blocked by the fog anymore
- Lakes should not block zone exits anymore
- Addressed VFX and SFX missing on Caleb Attacks
- Available targets should now be correctly highlighted when selecting a skill in combat
- Addressed an issue with the damage calculation for the summoned enemies
- Addressed a display bug in Hecate’s Nocturnal ritual Tooltips and status icons
- Addressed an unwanted Character tooltip sometimes appearing on the Game Over/Victory screen
- Added several new sound effects on the Game Over/Victory screen
- Relics should now correctly be awarded when earning the 4th Terror point after a reloaded fight
Download free Rogue Lords update 126.96.36.199 for PC (Steam).