Rogue Company update is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Rogue Company patch notes, the new hotfix brings some minor changes to the game.
Previously, a big update added a new Rogue, Ranked Beta, new weapons, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Rogue Company hotfix will fix a few of these issues.
Rogue Company patch notes – July 8, 2021
- Addressed a bug that would prevent the round from ending when a player was downed defusing the bomb.
- Changed the bomb timer from 35 to 50 seconds as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Round would not end after running out of time when a player planted the bomb and cancelled it.
- Addressed a bug where teams could receive 2 Victory points after halftime/side swap in Demolition.
- Fixed and issue where Secondary and Melee weapons would not count towards and maximum upgrade objective
- Fixed an issue that prevented an Arms Dealer Event mission from being repeatable.
Download free Rogue Company update 1.60 for PS4 and Xbox One.