Rogue Company update 1.86 (Umbra Update) is now available to download on PS4, PS5(1.000.026), PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rogue Company 1.86 patch notes, the latest added a new rogue (Umbar) to the game. In addition, today’s Rogue Company version 1.86 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added a new map, season pass, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rogue Company version 1.86 will fix a few of these issues.
Rogue Company 1.86 patch notes (1.000.026) – December 14, 2021
New Rogue: Umbra
Umbra is a high ranking Jackal assassin, and a true believer of the Jackal cause. After a mission against Rogue Company went sideways, he was left for dead. Thanks to numerous cybernetic implants from Jackal he was reborn, more zealous and committed than before.
- Weapons: DMRs and SMGs
- Starting Weapons: Bishop and LMP-X
- Secondary: Executioner
- Melee (New): Combat Knife
- Gadget: Bounce Grenade, Smoke Grenade
- a-RC-nid – A remote-control drone, with the appearance of a spider, that can be used to seek enemies and detonate near them, causing significant area damage.
- Siphon – Gain maximum health when you earn a down, elimination, or assist on an enemy.
- NEW PERK: Detect the fresh footprints of walking or sprinting enemies.
- Padded Steps
- Life Drain
New Limited Time Mode: Battle Zone
Two teams fight to be the last one standing in the Battle Zone! The Safe Zone starts off large and will get smaller as the round progresses. Be careful however, because if you step outside of it you will begin to take damage. This mode also features a new shop, no health regeneration and weapon crates at various map locations.
- This is a 4v4 team based mode where each player only has one life and a best of 7.
- Each round you will have a baseline of cash plus what was earned from eliminations, downs, assists and revives. Your cash does not carry over from round to round (no saving!).
- You will start with a Secondary weapon, but weapon crates can be found in various map locations containing Primary weapons.
- Purchased gadgets will not carry over from round to round (use it or lose!), however Perks will be permanent for the entire Match.
- Your base health is 125 but there is no auto regeneration .
- Mythic crates have a chance to spawn each round.
- You will see mythic crates in the map and on the mini map when they spawn.
- This may happen when the first circle draws or after the first 30 second timer.
- You are now able to ping weapons.
- You will now see a rarity color of the weapon or armor you have in your HUD.
- You will also see the rarity of the weapon you currently have equipped
- There is no limit to how many perks you can purchase and they last the entire match.
- Available Perks
- Stalker: Removes aim down sights movement speed penalty.
- Quick Hands: Increase weapon swap speed, reload speed and reload while sprinting.
- Padded Steps: Silence the sound of your footsteps when not sprinting.
- Lifeline: Increase revive speed by 50%.
- Ghost: Immune to all reveals.
- Headstrong: Gain 25 armor.
- Restock: Eliminations restore ammo and drop a supply kit.
- Tracker: See enemy footprints and reveal enemies when you shoot them.
- Blaster: Increase explosive damage by 50%.
- Tenacity: Reduce explosive damage by 40%.
- Crackshot: Increase headshot damage by 30%.
- Bulletproof: Reduce firearm[ body damage by 20%.
- You can only carry 2 different gadgets into each round.
- All gadgets are consumable and will not carry over from round to round.
- Most gadgets have an upgrade that will give a greater number of that gadget.
All Armor is repairable.
- Rare(Blue): 25 armor
- Epic(Purple): 50 armor
- Legendary(Gold): 75 armor
- Mythic(Orange):100 armor
Winter is coming in Rogue Company, and there may be a chill in the air but you’ll be able to heat things up with new bundles and event contracts you can complete to celebrate.
- Snow Patrol Scorch
- Mistletoe Vy
- Doctor Frosty Saint (Free with purchase of other 2 bundles)
- Contract 1
- Gunner Gumdrops Avatar
- Sharp Chills Border
- Contract 2
- Slay Bells Animated Banner
- Holly Jolly Napalm
- Contract 3
- Santa Strut Emote
- Dr. Frosty Title
- Removed a cardboard box that would pop people’s head up over cover
- Players can now stand on the concrete tree.
- Ability now recharges every 35 seconds.
- Two barricades can be placed in the world at once.
- Drone now travels to downed teammates 50% faster.
- Saint’s passive heal on successful revive now heals for 60 instead of 80 health
With Saint now having lifeline and the drone flight speed being increased we think he’s going to be successfully completing many more revives than before. As such, we’re slightly reducing the flat heal given to saint and his teammates when successfully completing a revive
- The Fixer
- Ability duration increased from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Increased the heat signature of enemies which allows you to see enemies heat signatures behind cover.
- Improved Bow radius revealed from 8 meters to 10 meters.
- Runway, Talon, Trench, Vy
- Can now equip & throw their ability while midair
- Health regeneration starts after 5 seconds again instead of 7
- While the health regeneration delay changes helped people capitalize on poke damage from long range better, the change had a few side effects we weren’t fond of. We’ll be seeking other avenues to help out our long ranged comrades.
- Increase recoil
- Nerf recoil reduction upgrade
- The KA30 we feel is a bit too stable, especially when upgraded, for the amount of damage and versatility it offers.
- LR15 Fullbody
- Headshot damage increased from 140 to 150.
- Body damage increased from 70 to 80.
- Clip size increased from 9 to 12.
- Body damage increased from 21 to 22
- Head damage increased from 30 to 32
- Damage Falloff percentage increased
- Level 1 upgrade no longer provides bullet penetration
- Lvl 1 upgrade now reduces reticle bloom reduction instead
- Level 2 upgrade no longer provides reticle bloom reduction
- Level 2 upgrade now increases magazine size from 20 to 30
- Reduced base reticle bloom
The HRM 30k is tuned to be a headshot gun through and through. We want to make sure players aren’t fighting against too much reticle bloom when they’re expected to hit headshots. We’re making the weapon bloom a bit less at base and moving the bloom reduction upgrade to allow for faster access in your build. We feel bullet penetration is too niche of an upgrade for a weapon that is already niche in other ways. It is the only Assault rifle without a magazine size upgrade on top of having the smallest magazine size in class. We feel subbing in a small mag size upgrade instead of bullet penetration will feel more worth purchasing.
- A3 Salvo
- Base Range increased 2m
- Final Falloff range increased 2m
- Improved Aim Over Shoulder Accuracy
- Tear Gas
- Slow increased to 25%
- Distortion effect increased by 15%.
- Fuse timer reduced from 1.75s to 1.5s.
Download free Rogue Company update 1.86 for PS4 and Xbox One.