Rogue Company update 1.79 is now available to download on PS4, PS5(1.000.021), PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rogue Company 1.79 patch notes, the latest hotfix added fixes and changes to the game. In addition, today’s Rogue Company patch 1.79 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Rogue (Connon), a new weapon, changes, and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rogue Company version 1.79 will fix a few of these issues.
Rogue Company 1.79 patch notes – October 15, 2021
- Addressed a bug where Cannon’s Gatling Gun played a voice line for each bullet fired.
- Fixed an issue where Runway’s mastery emote was missing.
- Fixed an issue where aim assist would drift off of targets when crouching and uncrouching.
- Addressed a bug where disconnecting and reconnecting to a match broke voice chat for the disconnected player.
- Fixed an issue that caused reconnected Cannon players to lose the ability to use Gatling Gun for the entire round.
- Addressed a bug where the Sledgehammer Weapon Mastery wrap was not applying.
Download free Rogue Company update 1.79 for PS4 and Xbox One.