Rogue Company update 1.77 is now available to download on PS4, PS5(1.000.019), PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rogue Company 1.77 patch notes, the latest update added a new rogue (Connon), a new weapon, changes, and fixes. Apart from this, Rogue Company patch 1.77 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big Runway update added a new Rogue, Ranked Beta, new weapons, and more. Recently, a hotfix added various fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rogue Company update 1.77 will fix a few of these issues.
Rogue Company 1.77 patch notes – October 5, 2021
New Rogue – Cannon
Cannon grew up in Kansas City on a diet of action movies, pro wrestling, and barbeque. Following his dreams of operating a machine gun on an attack helicopter, he joined the Army but was too big for that role. Despite this setback, he proved himself one of the most reliable machine gunners within the Rangers before joining Rogue Company.
Weapon Classes: Assault Rifle, Shotgun
New Melee: Sledgehammer
- Shredder Rounds
- Toughen Up
- Helping Hand
- Life Drain
A devastating Gatling Gun that fires faster the longer it is fired. Can be mounted for increased accuracy and fire rate.
Landing shots have a chance to return ammo to your current magazine. If your Gatling Gun is equipped, it’s duration is extended slightly.
- Increased the lockout time after using the Chaos Launcher before you can swap to other weapons
- Chaos Launcher Blast Radius has been decreased
- Now awards $250 for each deployable destroyed with Hacked ability.
- MLX Maw
- Increased aim over shoulder accuracy
- Reduced Accuracy Loss Per Shot
- Reduced Shot Vertical Recoil
- Increased accuracy loss per shot
- LR15 Fullbody
- Increased Aim Down Sights FOV from 20 to 30.
- NOTE: This change is intended to be PTS ONLY for testing and feedback purposes and may not come to the Live servers
- EMP Grenade
- Now cancels duration based abilities
- Scorch’s overheat will extinguish, Fixer’s glasses will stop working, Sigrid’s shield will be disabled etc.
- Now awards $250 for each deployable destroyed.
- All respawn modes – 1 second of spawn immunity added
- Strikeout – Spawn improvements. Combat fronts are back! We have reworked where the spawn locations are as well as added new areas to help prevent spawn camping.
Download free Rogue Company update 1.76 for PS4 and Xbox One.