Rogue Company version 1.52 released on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to Rogue Company update 1.52 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashing, lag, stuttering, and more. Apart from this, Rogue Company patch 1.52 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new Rogue, Ranked Beta, two brand new weapons, and Cluster Smokeour. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Rogue Company version 1.52 will fix a few of these issues.
Rogue Company 1.52 patch notes
- Adjusted falloff damage range
- Fixed an issue where the weapon would retrieve faster than intended
- Fixed an issue where the Warrant could should faster than intended after sprinting and/or dodge rolling
- Addressed game loading issues.
- Fixed various game crashing problems.
- Network connection improvements.
- Multiplayer fixes and tweaks added.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Rogue Company update 1.52 for Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One.