Rogue Company version 1.52 released on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to Rogue Company update 1.52 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashing, lag, stuttering, and more. Apart from this, Rogue Company patch 1.52 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new Rogue, Ranked Beta, two brand new weapons, and Cluster Smokeour. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Rogue Company version 1.52 will fix a few of these issues.
Rogue Company 1.52 patch notes
- Factory map has been returned to normal map rotations
- Fixed an issue with Speed Demon Ronin Outfit preview
- Fixed a common crash
- Demolition Mode rounds have been reduced to best of 15 and Store purchase time reduced to 16 seconds
- Surrender times (without a Deserter) have been increased to 8 minutes for the regular queues and 10 minutes for Ranked
- Seeker: Ability now recharges over 45 seconds
- Riptide: Range has been reduced to 19m
- Fixed various game crashing problems.
- Network connection improvements.
- Multiplayer fixes and tweaks added.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Rogue Company update 1.52 for Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One.