Rogue Company update 1.42 released on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to Rogue Company 1.42 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashing, lag, stuttering, and more. Apart from this, Rogue Company version 1.42 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new Rogue, Ranked Beta, two brand new weapons, and Cluster Smokeour. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Rogue Company version 1.42 will fix a few of these issues.
Rogue Company 1.42 patch notes
- Enemy nameplates should no longer be visible through the Church building on the Windward map
- Dahlia’s ability should no longer remain available if a player switches Rogues during halftime
- Using The Fixers thermal ability will no longer cause him to stand up
- Swinging Ronin’s Ballistic Knife should no longer use up it’s charge
- Made improvements to address a variety of crashes due to memory issues
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Dahlia’s ability from being used in later rounds (please continue to report any issues with this)
Adjusted falloff damage range
Fixed an issue where the weapon would retrieve faster than intended
Fixed an issue where the Warrant could should faster than intended after sprinting and/or dodge rolling
- Addressed game loading issues.
- Fixed various game crashing problems.
- Network connection improvements.
- Multiplayer fixes and tweaks added.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Rogue Company update 1.42 for PS4 and Xbox One.