Rogue Company update 1.33 patch notes released for PS4, PC and Xbox One players. According to the official Rogue Company 1.33 patch notes, the latest update added various changes and fixes. Apart from this, Rogue Company version 1.33 also includes general performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update added a new map (lockdown), a new Ping System and general changes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Rogue Company version 1.33 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Rogue Company 1.33 patch notes?
- Fixed an issue in the Rogue Select screen where Rogues with a Mastery border would appear transparent
- Fixed an AI issue in Practice Mode impacting NPCs on the Windward map
- Resolved a problem preventing the Store from properly loading in rare instances
- Fixed an issue with invitations between PlayStation 4 and XboxOne players which would prevent the player from successfully joining.
- The Communication Wheel should no longer get stuck open when a player dies and respawns
- Fixed an issue where Saint’s Drone would not deploy correctly and revive the player.
- Fixed an issue where voice chat was not functioning for some players in the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Store would only load some of it’s windows
- Deployed barbwire will no longer cause players to lose focus on their target creating “ghost bullets.”
- Fixed an animation issue.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Rogue Company update 1.33 for PS4 and Xbox One.