Rogue Company update 1.30 is now rolling out for PS4, PC and Xbox One players. According to the official Rogue Company 1.30 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes to the game. Apart from this, Rogue Company version 1.30 also includes stability improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update added character balancing, gameplay changes and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Rogue Company version 1.30 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Rogue Company 1.30 patch notes?
- Players should no longer become immune to damage in Demolition mode
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from reconnecting to a match after a crash or disconnect
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck as a Rogue regardless of who they selected in the match
- Players should no longer be able to place the bomb inside of walls and other unintended objects
- Fixed an issue where the Redeem Code screen would remain on-screen when clicking other parts of the menu or Store.
- Fixed an issue with Extraction mode and this now available full time
- An audio issue with Icarus was resolved and this map is now available in the appropriate queues.
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed server disconnection issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Rogue Company update 1.30 for PS4 and Xbox One.