Rogue Company update 1.70 is now available for download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rogue Company 1.70 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes. Apart from this, Rogue Company patch 1.70 also includes various general optimization.
Previously, a big update added a new Rogue, Ranked Beta, new weapons, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Rogue Company version 1.70 will fix a few of these issues.
Rogue Company 1.70 patch notes
Xbox and PlayStation:
- Fixed an issue that would cause the error “Unknown failure to join this queue.”
- Fixed an issue that caused the Season 3 Starter Pack to not display in-game.
- Fixed a lighting issue on Switch that would have Rogues display black in the lobby.
- Fixed some grammar and punctuation errors in Rogue Bios.
- Fixed an issue that gave Mack 150HP from his Passive instead of 125HP if he disconnects and reconnects.
- Fixed an icon for the Gone Rogue Award.
- Fixed a description for Ranked Demolition.
- Fixed an issue that caused automatic weapons to fail to fire after throwing a gadget.
Download free Rogue Company update 1.70 for PS4 and Xbox One.