Rocket League update 2.14 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rocket League 2.14 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Rocket League patch 2.14 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, abig Season 6 update added new changes, fixes, and quality of life improvements and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing various bugs in the game. Today’s Rocket League version 2.14 will resolve a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Rocket League 2.14 Patch Notes – Official
THE NEXT GEN
NASCAR has always kept one foot on the gas and the other in the past. The sport of stock car racing grew out of humble yet passionate beginnings, and that same heritage fuels the development of today’s NASCAR Next Gen cars. In addition to a new chassis and updated aero, these chariots of the future have a couple of crucial changes.
The IRL Next Gen cars were designed to give the audience and drivers what they wanted—more power and less downforce. 670 whole horses of power to be precise. Many NASCAR fans say this new combination lets the driver’s natural talent shine through, which is one of the things that makes NASCAR so unique.
WhileRocket Leaguecars all perform equally, the 3 new NASCAR Next Gen vehicles are sure to stand out with their race-ready looks. Let’s take a peek into this year’s NASCAR Fan Pass.
2022 NASCAR FAN PASS (1100 CREDITS)
NASCAR Next Gen Ford Mustang
NASCAR Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro
NASCAR Next Gen Toyota Camry
NASCAR Next Gen Engine Audio for all 3 Next Gen Cars
Next Gen Goodyear Racing Wheels
9 NASCAR Team Decals + Matching Player Banners
Joe Gibbs Racing #19
Hendrick Motorsports #5
Spire Motorsports #7
Trackhouse Racing #1
Richard Childress Racing #8
Team Penske #12
Front Row Motorsports #34
RFK Racing #17
Stewart-Haas Racing #4
- Knockout Bash starts on April 27 at 9 a.m. PDT / 4 p.m. UTC!
- Learn more about the event and our new Knockout LTMhere
- After completing a match and returning to the main menu, fixed a bug preventing the game client from saving the previous selection for re-queue
- Fixed a UI bug preventing “Competitive” from appearing above the scoreboard when playing multiple consecutive Competitive matches
- Fixed a bug preventing access to the Change Mode/Match menu while watching a Replay
- Fixed a bug preventing chat during trading
- Dingo Engine Audio volume level has been fixed
- Fixed a bug with parental control preventing some players from seeing the “Allow All” in-game text chat option
Download free Rocket League update 2.14 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.