A new Rocket League update 2.12 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rocket League 2.12 patch notes, the latest update added a new arena variant, new soundtrack, and much more. Apart from this, Rocket League patch 2.12 also includes various stability and performance fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing various bugs in the game. Today’s Rocket League version 2.12 will resolve a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Rocket League 2.12 Patch Notes (Season 6 Update)
- v2.12 prepares Rocket League for Season 6
- Season 6 begins on 3/9/2022, 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. UTC
- Look for additional patch notes detailing Season 6 before the season begins
New Arena Variant
- ‘Neo Tokyo (Comic) is now available in Private Matches, and Free Play
- ‘Rocket League OST Vol. 1’ and ‘Rocket League OST Vol. 2’ music playlists have been removed from the game
- [PlayStation] Fixed a crash scenario involving four-player splitscreen
- [PC] Fixed a bug causing framerate cap to reset on start or when opening the Settings menu
- Fixed a trading error when attempting to trade equipped Avatar Borders and Player Banners
- Fixed a notification display error when looking at new items
- The SARPBC Theme Player Anthem now plays correctly when streamer safe is enabled
- Fixed a bug causing Painted Samurai Car Bodies to lose color on trim when using its Common Decals
- Fixed localization for Tournament queue text
- Fixed appearance of several Painted Excavator Trails
- Fixed a bug causing XVII Decal to change trim color on Marauder
- Centered several Decals for the Insidio Car Body
- The 50th Anniversary and Hot Wheels Race Team Decals for Fast 4WD and MR11 will now change colors when switching teams
- Fixed Exo and Planetarium Paint Finishes on Gizmo
- Fixed a Paint Finish error when using the 2020 Team Liquid decal on Fennec Car Body
Download free Rocket League update 2.12 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.