Rocket League update 1.96 for PS4, PC and Xbox One is now available for download. The game developers also released Rocket League 1.96 patch notes. The latest update added various gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, Rocket League patch 1.96 also added support for the upcoming NASCAR and Formula 1 content.
Previously, a big update added various new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Rocket League version 1.96 patch is expected to resolve a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Rocket League 1.96 Patch Notes
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Arena Rotation Adjustments
- Salty Shores (Night) added to the rotation in all Playlists
- Reduced frequency of some arenas in the rotation (Wasteland, Farmstead)
- Neon Fields and Forbidden Temple (Day) have been removed from rotation until additional revisions can be made
- Made it clearer which items cannot be traded to other players while on the Trade In page
- Fixed an EOS cloud sync error that was preventing some players from accessing item inventory
- Fixed a bug causing players to join the incorrect Private Match
- Fixed the “Add Players” pop-up that was appearing far more frequently than intended
- Fixed appearance of Anispray Rocket Boost
- Friends List appearance will now scale correctly with the rest of the user interface
Download free Rocket League update 1.96 on PS4 and Xbox One.