A new Rocket League update 1.99 is now rolling out for PS4, PC and Xbox One players. According to the Rocket League 1.99 patch notes, the update added adjustments, optimizations, and changes. Apart from this, Rocket League patch 1.99 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Rocket League version 1.99 patch is expected to resolve a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Rocket League 1.99 Patch Notes
- This update prepares Rocket League for upcoming Fast & Furious content
- The Select Favorites Item Series is now available
- The new Series will drop as Blueprints after some Online Matches
- Fixed a bug preventing the rejoin notification from appearing after disconnecting from an Online Match
- Adjusted the Dune Racer Decal so it no longer changes the trim color on Octane
- [PS4] Fixed the Add Friends notification so it appears at the intended frequency
- Fixed a bug causing some purchased Premium DLC from appearing on multiple platforms
- Fixed appearance of some NASCAR Player Banners
- [Rumble] Fixed a bug preventing some players from receiving power-ups once their timer hits zero
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue causing long boot times on Xbox One
Download free Rocket League update 1.99 on PS4 and Xbox One.