Rocket League update 1.93 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the Rocket League 1.93 patch notes, the latest update brings bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Rocket League version 1.93 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added new features, Menu, and UI changes. PlayStation Plus is no longer required to play Rocket League online
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rocket League version 1.93 will resolve a few of these issues.
Read what is new in Rocket League 1.93?
- The Play Menu will now correctly remember the last chosen Casual Playlist between sessions
- Fixed stability issues related to the Friends List affecting players since the September Update
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes load into a match with no opposing team
- Fixed a bug preventing players invited to a party from joining a Tournament with the rest of the party
- Tournament reward summary will no longer appear in front of your bracket when waiting to play in the finals
- Fixed accolades sometimes appearing as “0” in the post-game screen
- Game Bans now display the correct associated chat logs (when applicable
Download free Rocket League update 1.93 on PS4 and Xbox One.