Rocket League update 1.93 will soon roll out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the Rocket League 1.93 patch notes, the latest update added bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Rocket League version 1.93 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added new features, Menu, and UI changes. PlayStation Plus is no longer required to play Rocket League online
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rocket League version 1.93 will resolve a few of these issues.
Read what is new in Rocket League 1.93?
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Starting with v1.93, players that want to participate in player-to-player trading must have 2FA enabled on their Epic Games Account
- As part of enabling 2FA, your Epic Games Account email must also be verified
- Learn how to enable 2FA on your Epic Games Account here
- Learn how to upgrade a platform account to a full Epic Games Account here
- The first trade you execute after enabling 2FA may take longer than normal to process (about 30 seconds). Subsequent trades should process normally
- Fixed a bug preventing splitscreen players from matchmaking in Competitive Playlist
- “Invite to party” option in Friends List now displays properly for all players
- Fixed lighting on Forbidden Temple
- Removed animations added to the Playlist Menu in the last update
- Fixed a bug causing the ball to turn invisible in Spectator Mode when using Fly Cam
Download free Rocket League update 1.93 on PS4 and Xbox One.