Rocket League version 1.92 released on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the Rocket League 1.92 patch notes, the latest update added new Fennec Decals, new settings, and quality of life changes. Apart from this, Rocket League patch 1.92 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added new features, Menu, and UI changes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rocket League version 1.92 patch is expected to resolve a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
Read what is new in Rocket League 1.92?
- New Fennec Decals have been added to the Esports Shop
- An ‘Effect Intensity’ drop-down has been added to Video Settings
- The NFL Super Bowl LV Celebration starts February 2
- The NFL Super Bowl LV Celebration starts February 2 at 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. UTC. The event includes:
- The new Gridiron LTM will be available as a Casual Playlist
- New Challenges will be available this week. Completing Challenges will unlock new NFL-themed items and XP bonuses
- The NFL Fan Pack will return to the Item Shop February 2 through February 8
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Based on community feedback, an ‘Effect Intensity’ drop-down has been added to Settings > Video
- Default: All Arena effects operate normally
- Flashing lights and pulsing effects are disabled
- Moving effects, lights, and background visuals are reduced or disabled
- Background light brightness/intensity reduced (where appropriate)
- Music visualization is disabled
- Effect Intensity settings only apply to the ‘Neon Fields’ Arena
- Pro Tiers: Starting with v1.91, Pro Tiers purchase eligibility will depend on a player’s Rocket Pass Tier at the time of purchase
- Players at Tiers 1-40 can purchase any Tier bundle
- Players at Tiers 41-58 can purchase up to 12 Tiers
- Players at Tiers 59-64 can purchase up to 6 Tiers
- Players at Tiers 65-69 can purchase one Tier at a time
- Players at Tiers 70 or above can still unlock Pro Tiers via progression
- Rocket Pass Premium: Players on the free Rocket Pass track at Tier 59 or higher will be able to purchase Rocket Pass Premium, but will not be able to purchase the Premium + 12 Tiers bundle
- In both cases, ineligible players who try to purchase a Premium or Tier Bundle will see an error message.
- Fixed a display error with the Free Challenges not being counted properly
- Tournament Rewards earned on different platforms can now be traded in together
- [Nintendo Switch] Item Shop menu correctly displays the Featured Tab when first selected
- [PlayStation, Xbox] Fixed several crash/freeze scenarios involving linked accounts and/or splitscreen Exhibition Matches
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to trade single Credits
- [PC] Event banners on the Main Menu will now open the Challenges Menu as intended
- Fixed appearance of DigiGlobe and HoloData Goal Explosions in Hoops
- The MVP’s Player Anthem will play even if the other team leaves or forfeits
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed a bug with track resets in music playlists
- Bringing up a music playlist with a keyboard no longer skips the current song
- Fixed a bug with Player 2 Quick Chat in splitscreen
Download free Rocket League update 1.92 on PS4 and Xbox One.