Rocket League update 1.48 is now rolling out for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Rocket League 1.48 patch notes, the new update has added a confirmation dialog to the “Report Server” button as well as updated the appearance of the ‘Twinzer’ Car Body when affected by Paintable attribute. Apart from this, Rocket League version 1.48 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big patch was released which added a new seaside Arena – Salty Shores and a new Battle-Car ‘Twinzer’. Along with a new arena and a new car, the update also added fixes for the several issues, including but not limited to trade cancellations, server performance, game client bugs and UI bugs.
Rocket League Update 1.48 Patch Notes
- Updated the appearance of the ‘Twinzer’ Car Body when affected by Paintable attribute
- Added a confirmation dialog to the “Report Server” button
- Network settings (Client Send Rate, Server Send Rate, Bandwidth Limit) will each be reset to High for all players on all platforms. Changing these settings will now have an effect on your network connection
- Stats on all ‘Merc’ Car Bodies should now be restored
- Rocket League 1.48 fixed Spectator issue causing camera updates to not replicate fast enough. This was causing desynchronization between spectators and the players they were viewing.
- Fixed a bug in how Ping was being calculated and displayed
- Your displayed ping to a given server region may be higher or lower after this update, but the latency between you and the servers has not changed. This is only a visual correction.
- Rocket League version 1.48 fixed a bug causing performance issues when playing 3v3 Rumble on Neo Tokyo with Supersampling enabled
- Resolved an issue causing delayed entry into online matches
- Rocket League 1.48 has added fixes for hang/freeze issues.
- Rocket League patch 1.48 added various stability and performance improvements.
- New item notification shows for some players in Garage despite having no new items
- Paint finish on the ‘’89 Batmobile’ may look different than before
- [Switch] Splitscreen users may take longer than normal to appear in the main menu
- [macOS. SteamOS] Textures on some buildings in the background may be missing
- On Salty Shores, some ground textures load a few seconds after reaching the Choose Team screen
- Images of Painted ‘K2’ and ‘Zeta’ Wheel variants may not display correctly in the Garage after Rocket League 1.48 update.
- Voltaic Wheels may appear pixelated for some players
- Moving quickly between the Showroom and Garage may cause Boosts and Trails to not display properly when viewing in Redeem Rewards and Crate Preview menus
- Some Gray Wheels (Voltaic) may appear similar to Titanium White variants
- After Rocket League 1.48 update, black texture can be seen sometimes outside of the Neo Tokyo and Tokyo Underpass Arenas
- Trails slightly off-center behind ‘99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Wheels
Rocket League update 1.48 is now available for download on PS4.