Epic Games has released a new Rocket League version 2.18 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rocket League 2.18 patch notes, the latest update added the 007’s Aston Martin DBS to the game. Apart from this, Rocket League update 2.18 also includes various fixes and changes.
Previously, a big Season 7 update added new changes, fixes, and quality of life improvements and changes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing various bugs in the game. Today’s Rocket League patch 2.18 will resolve a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Rocket League Version 2.18 Patch Notes – July 13, 2022
Bond has been a part of Rocket League for the past year, but we’re also celebrating the 60th anniversary of Britain’s favorite spy. Players can get 007’s Aston Martin DBS for the first time, plus the iconic James Bond Theme as a Player Anthem! Looking to go full-on super spy? Pick up the returning Aston Martin DB5 Bundle or Aston Martin Valhalla Bundle.
007’S ASTON MARTIN DBS (1100 CREDITS)
- 007’s Aston Martin DBS Car (Dominus Hitbox)
- 007’s Aston Martin DBS Engine Audio
- 007’s Aston Martin DBS Wheels
- Reel Life Decal
- Aston Martin DBS Player Banner
Changes and Updates
- Change to Stun Timer: If you are grabbed and then thrown by an opponent, the bar showing stun effect will no longer reset to full between the two actions
- This change was made to make downward throws less punishing
- Fixed save data uploads so they do not affect connectivity and/or in-game performance at the start of online matches for some players
- Adjusted how Decals affect appearance of body trim on Octane so pixelation no longer occurs
- [Knockout] Adjusted volume of impacts and shield activation in Knockout
- [Knockout] Fixed a bug causing splitscreen players to be kicked from a Knockout match due to being idle when only one has been eliminated
- Fixed a bug with Season 6 Rewards Decals not loading properly
- Fixed appearance of the Season 6 Rewards Decals on the Battle Bus Car Body
- Fixed classification of the ‘Sizzled’ Decal
- [All Consoles] Fixed a bug preventing the car and arena grass from appearing in the main menu when a new player completes the intro event
Download free Rocket League update 2.18 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.