Rocket League update 2.02 (August 23, 2021) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the Rocket League 2.01 patch notes, the latest update added 120FPS support on PS5. Apart from this, Rocket League patch 2.02 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was also released with new features and changes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Rocket League version 2.02 will resolve a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
Rocket league 2.02 Patch Notes – August 23, 2021
- [PlayStation 5] 120 FPS support is now available when using the correct cables and display.
- Players should no longer see a “duplicate login detected” message in error.
- Game will no longer lock up if you have a large number of pending friend requests.
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed issues with game performance when trading with other players.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect Rank to display after matches.
- Fixed a game lock-up scenario unique to some older account types.
- DMCA-protected songs will no longer play if manually selected when Streamer Safe is enabled.
- Fixed a bug causing song titles to display incorrectly when playing Rocket League in any language besides English.
- Fixed a bug preventing Custom Tournaments from appearing in the Tournament Browser.
- Fixed a bug causing players on Windows 7 to crash.
- Fixed a volume issue with the ‘SMLE & Athena – ETERNAL’ music track.
- ‘NASCAR’ Player Banner now correctly displays in inventory if previously owned.
Download free Rocket League update 2.02 on PS4 and Xbox One.