Rocket League update 1.73 released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Rocket League 1.73 patch notes, the latest content update added new contents and minor bug fixes to the game. Apart from this, Rocket League version 1.73 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was also released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rocket League 1.73 patch is expected to resolve a few of these issues.
Rocket League 1.73 Patch Notes
- The Esports Shop will feature new items to support RLCS Season 9
- New teams include
- Pittsburgh Knights
- Team Reciprocity
- Veloce Esports
- Every team in the Esports Shop will have the following items:
- Octane Decal
- Dominus Decal
- ARMR Wheels
- Bionic Wheels
- Patriarch Wheels
- Player Banner
- NRG Esports items will feature the team’s new logo
- Anyone who owns previous versions of NRG items will still own those previous versions in their inventory
- New Fan Rewards will be available during Rocket League Esports broadcasts this month
- Fixed appearance of Painted Lightspeed Trails
- When buying Rocket Pass Tiers, a Pro Tier thumbnail may get stuck loading.
Rocket League update 1.73 for PS4 is now available for download.