Rocket League update 1.90 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Rocket League 1.90 patch notes, the latest hotfix added gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Rocket League version 1.90 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new Haunted Hallows 2019 event and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rocket League patch 1.90 will resolve a few of these issues.
Rocket League 1.90 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Few exploits are now fixed.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Rocket League update 1.90 for PS4 is now available for download.