Rocket League 1.48 released for PS4 players. According to the official Rocket League 1.48 patch notes, the latest update added various new changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Rocket League version 1.48 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big patch was released which added a new seaside Arena – Salty Shores and a new Battle-Car ‘Twinzer’. Along with a new arena and a new car, the update also added fixes for the several issues, including but not limited to trade cancellations, server performance, game client bugs and UI bugs.
Rocket League 1.48 Patch Notes
- Updated the appearance of the ‘Twinzer’ Car Body when affected by Paintable attribute
- Added a confirmation dialog to the “Report Server” button.
- Network settings (Client Send Rate, Server Send Rate, Bandwidth Limit) will each be reset to High for all players on all platforms. Changing these settings will now have an effect on your network connection
- Stats on all ‘Merc’ Car Bodies should now be restored
- Rocket League 1.48 fixed Spectator issue causing camera updates to not replicate fast enough. This was causing desynchronization between spectators and the players they were viewing.
- Fixed a bug in how Ping was being calculated and displayed
- Your displayed ping to a given server region may be higher or lower after this update, but the latency between you and the servers has not changed. This is only a visual correction.
- Fixed a bug causing performance issues when playing 3v3 Rumble on Neo Tokyo with Supersampling enabled
- Resolved an issue causing delayed entry into online matches
- Added fixes for hang and freeze issues.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
Rocket League 1.48 for PS4 is now available for download.