Rocket Arena version 1.03 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the Rocket Arena update 1.03 patch notes, the latest update added some bugs, new features, modes, and playlists. Apart from this, Rocket Arena patch 1.03 also includes stability and performance improvements.
The game was recently released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Rocket Arena version 1.03 patch is expected to resolve a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
Read what is new in Rocket Arena update 1.03 Patch Notes?
- Added limited-time game mode variants, including Beach Ball and 2v2 Knockout
- Added a Cross-Play activation message box
- Added several rotating event playlists
- Adjusted the idle boot time from 45 seconds to 60 seconds
- Reduced Kayi’s buffed Primary damage while inside Snow Globe from 50.0 to 40.0
- Text to Speech is now available outside of the Settings menu
- New map! – Lagoon of Doom permanently added to the game
New map! – Grand Harbor permanently added to the game
- Megadon Junction – Increased the impulse strength of the Rocket Rail Express
Regular Playlists Updates
- Rocket Arena version 1.03 added Lagoon of Doom and Grand Harbor to the Social, Ranked, and Private Match playlists
Blast in Paradise Limited-Time Events
NOTE: The following updates are limited-time events scheduled for the release of the Blast in Paradise update. Playlists will be updated over the course of the event!
- Added Beach Ball to Social Arena
- Added Beach Ball to Private Match
- Replaced Social Knockout with Social 2v2 Knockout
- Rocket Arena 1.03 fixed a couple profile settings not saving on consoles
- Fixed the scoreboard being accessible during pregame with a gamepad
- Added online stability improvements
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Rocket Arena update 1.03 on PS4 and Xbox One.