Road Redemption update 1.03 is now rolling out for on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Road Redemption update 1.03 patch notes, the new update adds minor AI Racer improvements. Apart from this, Road Redemption patch 1.03 also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous update was released with various gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the launch of the game, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Road Redemption version 1.03 patch is expected to resolve these issues. Check out more details below.
Road Redemption Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Added various AI Racer improvements with Road Redemption patch 1.03.
- Fixed Matchmaking issues with Road Redemption 1.03.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Road Redemption version 1.03.
- Fixed an issue where the “Cash Money” trophy would not unlock when requirements were met.
Road Redemption update 1.03 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.