Risk of Rain 2 update 1.08 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Risk of Rain 2 update 1.08 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes and fixes. Apart from this, ROR2 patch 1.08 also performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new Survivor, a new boss, and more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Risk of Rain 2 version 1.08 will fix all these issues.
Check out more details below.
Risk of Rain 2 1.08 Patch Notes – August 17, 2021
- Addressed a bug where Captain’s secondary would not stun the enemy.
- Addressed a bug where the Malachite Urchin enemies would remain visible after defeating them.
- Increased the size of the Brass Contraption hitbox.
- Addressed a bug where the game would freeze during the last Mithrix phase as the Heretic.
- Addressed a bug where the Ravenous Bite healing passive would not activate.
- Addressed a bug where the Mercenary Focused alternative utility skill would not apply the expose debuff.
- Addressed a bug with the ending cinematic not fading out properly.
- Addressed a bug where the UI would not display in the ‘Music & More’ menu.
- Addressed a bug when pressing the Info Screen button on the main menu would lock character selection.
- Addressed a bug where destroying rocks, pots, or vulture eggs would cause infinite missiles to spawn.
- Addressed a bug where the Sticky Bomb item would not correctly deal 180% damage.
- Addressed a bug where Huntress would die after blinking out of AOE damage.
- Addressed a bug where the Sawmerang would not deal damage upon hit.
- Addressed a bug where Captain’s Orbital Supply Beacons cannot be called on the Commencement stage.
- Addressed a bug where Profile Stats would not display localized text.
Download free Risk of Rain 2 update 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.