Ring of Pain update 1.4.04 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Ring of Pain patch notes, the latest update added some minor issues in the game.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Ring of Pain version 1.4.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Ring of Pain January 6 update?
- Fixed Owl Boss soft lock bug
- Fixed Stone Scream’s description
- Grabby Hands disables discard when Picking up a scroll, inline with other comparisons
- Fixed a bug when when resurrecting under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug where equipped items would sometimes not appear on the game over screen when loading from a save
- Fixed a bug when loading a save when the player has negative health items
- Fixed a bug where the tooltips for Critical Hit, Dodge, and Stealth would show an incorrect bonus amount from Speed or Clarity