Ring of Pain update 1.4.02 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Ring of Pain patch notes, the latest update added bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Ring of Pain version 1.4.02 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Ring of Pain Patch Notes – December 14, 2021
- Decanter works with grave stones
- Monster card appears on the left side of the screen again when using observe mode with a controller
- Fixed bug with certain candles re-equipping older items when loading from a save
- Fixed issues with Steam achievements not unlocking on game launch
- Pressing left or right on the “Continue” button on the title screen now navigates as expected