Ring of Pain update 1.3.11b is now available to download on PC. According to the official Ring of Pain patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Ring of Pain version 1.3.11b will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Ring of Pain Patch Notes – November 4, 2021
- Wishing Well (Wishful room) now allows you to select any item to throw in
- Freezing a Hollower while it’s about to cast the Soul Pulse will stop the attack
- Health bonus calculated from negative Clarity can no longer be less than 0This means successfully drinking cursed potions will always give at least the base heal amount.
- Fixed issues relating to Spellbooks and Scrolls being broken
- Fixed a bug where Spellbooks would automatically be equipped
- Potentially fixed a bug where the Ambush room would be skippedIf this bug is still around, please send a bug report
- Fixed a soft lock in the situation where chests that cost souls are in Ambush rooms
- Updated Heart Power’s behaviour to match it’s latest description
Known issue: A few Spellbooks are missing their effect description in this build.
We will fix this in the next update.
To access the Beta:
- Right click Ring of Pain in your Steam library, select Properties.
- Select the BETAS tab and choose the Beta you want to install.