Yet another RimWorld update 1.3.3199 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official RimWorld patch notes, the latest update added a variety of improvements and fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s RimWorld patch 1.3.3199 will fix a few of these issues.
RimWorld Patch 1.3.3199 Notes – December 2, 2021
Combat – Turrets
- Mini-turret damage increased from 11 to 12.
- Mini-turret accuracy increased: touch 0.7 -> 0.77, short 0.64 -> 0.7, medium 0.41 -> 0.45, long 0.22 -> 0.24.
- Autocannon damage increased from 25 to 27.
- Autocannon accuracy increased: touch 0.25 -> 0.28, short 0.65 -> 0.72, medium 0.6 -> 0.66, long 0.45 -> 0.5.
- Uranium slug turret damage increased from 50 to 55.
- Uranium slug turret accuracy increased: touch 0.2 -> 0.22, short 0.3 -> 0.33, medium 0.4 -> 0.44.
- Mortar miss radius reduced from 10 to 9 (when playing without classic mortars active).
- The accuracy of mortars is now related to a pawn’s shooting skill. Skill level 8 makes it the same as before. Higher skill will make the mortar more accurate, while lower skill will make it less accurate.
- Turret ammo cost is no longer factored by difficulty.
- Reduced uranium slug turret cost per shot from 3 uranium to 2.666.
Combat – Enemies
- Reduced termite mech’s thump cannon range from 25.9 to 24.9.
- Added a way to make special per-faction raid strategy probabilities.
- Adjusted mechanoid raid strategy probabilities so that late game they use breachers about 33% of the time instead of 90% of the time.
- Breachers no longer want to attack passable player buildings. They only target impassable buildings like walls.
- Changed termite thump cannon’s damage multiplier versus walls from 4x to 2x (so their damage versus walls dropped from 540 to 270). It now requires 2 shots from a termite to destroy a 300hp steel wall.
- Changed breaching axe’s damage multiplier versus walls from 1 to 0.75 (so their damage versus walls drops from 75 to ~56).
- Selection weight of the most recent raid faction is reduced by 60% when choosing a faction for the next raid.
- Adjusted human factions’ raid strategy selection weights for slightly more variation.
- We now vary meal textures depending on ingredients.
- Food restrictions are automatically applied to pawns from ideoligions that require a specific food type.
- Meals now look differently depending on whether they were made from vegetarian, carnivore, or mixed ingredients. This will help you manage stockpiles of food for pawns with different dietary demands.
- Meal inspect strings now display information regarding their ingredients and who would accept eating them.
- With Ideology active, colonists will not automatically merge meals with different food kinds (i.e. meat only or veg only).
- Meal-related thoughts now display which meal caused the thought.
- Added food restrictions for meat or veg only meals.
- Added special thing filters for meat and veg ingredient-filled meals.
- Add insect meat food restriction and special things filter.
- Add cannibal food restriction and special thing filter.
- Don’t apply ate meat thought if vegetarian eats human meat, allow strong cannibal precepts with meat eating negative precepts.
- Reworked how tree-lovers respond to the destruction of trees to be smoother and more consistent. Tree Density ideo precept now has a mood penalty directly proportional to the number of destroyed trees, with no effect from biome.
- Biosculpter inspect string now says which pawn and cycle will be run while pawn has job to enter in progress.
- Add LookTarget to the cure message shown when using healer mech serum.
- Restored the healing message displayed after using a healer mech serum.
- Pawns can now install pre-built furniture even if it is incompatible with their ideo.
- When you r-click on a biosculpter with a pawn selected, we now show biosculpter cycles’ durations in the context menu.
- Biosculpter’s inspect pane readout now notes if biosculpting cycle is accelerated by precept (i.e. if the pawn is a transhumanist).
- Show biosculpter cycle duration for both normal and transhumanist pawns in cycle button’s tooltip.
- Some research now requires high tech bench: brain wiring, compact weaponry, neural supercharge, biosculpting, specialized limbs, poison synthesis.
- Buildings in non-player non-hostile maps can no longer be claimed while there are members of the owner faction active.
- Slaves are now worth 75% of colonists in terms of map wealth and population.
- Terminals in worshipful villages now take 3 seconds to hack.
- Changed slag steel chunk mass from 5 to 8 so it doesn’t weight less than the steel you get by smelting it.
- Added a loading tip describing fixed wealth mode.
- Total tend quality info is now only displayed if the hediff disappears after a certain level of tend quality (since it’s fairly useless otherwise).
- Fix: Hood and torture crown have no armor ratings.
- Fix: Transport pods built before last patch have 0 capacity.
- Fix: Uninstalling and reinstalling a mortar resets its cooldown.
- Fix: Caravan fails to leave map if roping pawn removed or mental break while animal still in pen.
- Fix: Newborn animals from other factions don’t leave with faction.
- Fix: High life precept description doesn’t properly display mood range.
- Fix: Less-restrictive nudism precepts are inconsistent with allowed gear.
- Fix: Autobong doesn’t satisfy smokeleaf dependence.
- Fix: Special characters on named precepts can break UI.
- Fix: Starting packaged survival meals can be made of ingredients not allowed by ingredient filters.
- Fix: Tattoo artwork integration bugs.
- Fix: Error message with def for smeltProducts.
- Fix: Long range mineral scanner took 10x less work to build than similar structures.
- Fix: Work speed penalty reasons formatting issues.
- Fix: Remove gestation period stat for megaspiders and spelopedes, since they do not breed.
- Fix: Slab bed doesn’t burn.
- Fix: Potential nullref in CompAbilityEffect_StartRitual.
- Fix: Drum party-related error when ticking AI lord.
- Fix: Blood from scarification is from cutter, not cuttee.
- Fix: Psyfocus ritual reward does not recharge psyfocus to max.
- Fix: Trade price tooltip for selling bonus when player’s negotiator has ideo leader role.
- Fix: Mortar draws interaction spot when selected.
- Fix: If a hosted guest is imprisoned and enslaved, the gear he is wearing remains locked.
- Fix: Paralytic Abasia pawn enslaved throws 10 jobs in one tick when emancipated.
- Fix: Meals with no ingredients cause “ate non-meat” thought.
- Fix: Player-provided saved game had a settlement with a non-functional trade button. It no longer refuses to trade.
- Fix: Pawns grow at incorrect rate and do not reach adulthood at the age specified in relevant race defs.
- Fix: Saving and loading repeatedly while doors are waiting to close can cause them to become stuck open.
- Fix: Darkness pawns have a ‘outdoors lit’ accuracy debuff when targeting something in a cave.
- Fix: Hauling items into stockpiles occasionally fails with a NullReferenceException. This affected emptying egg box job and possibly others.
- Fix: Bestowing ceremony target is undraftable even after ceremony ended.
- Fix: Hackables can be instantly hacked.
- Fix: Autobong reduces consciousness of mechs.
- Fix: Raiders attacking non-aggressive roamers.
- Fix: Vegetarian pawns get mad eating vegetarian-made pemmican.
Download free RimWorld update 1.3.3199 on PC (Steam).