Yet another RimWorld update 1.3.3080 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official RimWorld patch notes, the latest update added a new ideoligion setup screen with a variety of preset patterns for ideoligion generation. The new patch also significantly improves video memory usage, especially in heavily modded games.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s RimWorld patch 1.3.3080 will fix a few of these issues.
– Add a new ideoligion setup interface which allows playing like classic RimWorld, using presets, or fully customizing.
– Improvements to texture atlas video memory usage.
– Change harmful aging thought minimum age from 20 to 25
– Added temperature precept icon.
– Rebelling slaves now drop shield belt if they have a ranged weapon
– Increase fade on oil smear art.
– Add more constraints to Empire faction ideo generation. They are no longer proselytizers. This makes it less annoying to host them. (This will only apply to new games.)
– Increased plant harvest yield stats’ max values.
– Don’t list “Cannot remove: Required” float menu option for precepts that have a default. All available options are already listed.
– Ideoligion text color now have a min brightness, for better visibility.
– Simplify the CompareTooltipsByPriority call.
– Optimize shield belt apparel code in pickup opportunistic weapon
– Ensure consistent order for ideo preset tooltips. Use StableSort for tooltips in general.
– Make quest dialog close actions serializable.
– Adjust slave rebellion likely alert copy to make things a bit more friendly to translators.
– Fix: Pawns without eyes cannot wear blindfolds
– Fix: Immunity Drive doesn’t work.
– Fix: NullReferenceException for wearing color thought if apparel does not have colorable (like apparel from mods)
– Fix: Pawns who prefer indoors do outdoor joy activities
– Fix: Very high video memory usage on startup with heavily modded games.
– Fix: Dryads can bond with pawns other than the connected one.
– Fix: Dye doesn’t deteriorate.
– Fix: Reverse tooltip order after a recent commit.
– Fix: Deserter quest doesn’t count as raiding.
– Fix: Biosculpters fail to eject their contents when uninstalled.
– Fix: Rusted car only appears in north orientation.
– Fix: Bestowing ceremony lands in shuttle without the bestower exiting, making all the escort pawns just leave the map.
– Fix: Generated ideo building def gets overriden to a random one during initialization.
– Fix: Exception when all slaves die while rebellion likely alert active (not hard crash).
– Fix: Slave count rebellion factor shown incorrectly to users in tooltips.
– Fix: Trying to convert humanlike pawn with no ideo (generated with PawnGenerationRequest(forceNoIdeo: true)) causes errors.
– Fix: Dryad and Gaumaker pods can spawn over graves.
– Fix: Drafted slaves which rebel dont opportunistically pick up weapons.
– Fix: Archonexus guitar sound clips play before you close the new archonexus colony start dialog, instead of after like the game start dialog.
– Fix: Trailing newline, null on abandon with no active maps for slave rebellion likely alert.
– Fix: Using obsolete methods.
– Fix: Typo in shooting specialist role description
Download free RimWorld update 1.3.3080 on PC (Steam).