RimWorld update 1.3.3074 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official RimWorld patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s RimWorld patch 1.3.3074 will fix a few of these issues.
– Desired apparel now uses the same faction restrictions as role apparel does. Tribal-Only: War mask, Tribal Headdress. Non-tribal only: Slicecap, Beret. Removed visage mask restriction to non-tribal only.
– Slaves no longer slight or insult non-slaves
– Slaves never start social fights with non-slaves if insulted.
– Allowed saving all ideos and allowed saving ideos in-game.
– Allow non-ideo members to participate in leader speech.
– Melee-ing a slave now increases suppression.
– Rebellion chance per slave now relates inversely to the number of slaves on the map, so overall rebellion chance shouldn’t climb so aggressively with higher slave counts.
– Adjust slave rebellion base MTB 50 days back to 45 days.
– Change animal products and processed food to not generate negative thoughts related to meat-eating precepts. Vegetarians and carnivores alike can now eat these without being bothered.
– Beggars can now be given items when they are traveling to their wait destination.
– Prevent thrumbos from eating Gauranlen trees in addition to anima trees.
– Ideo UI Role apparel requirements float menu now lists the incompatibility reason.
– Added confirmation dialogs in ideo config UI when precepts will change.
– Dryads of not the correct caste will return to the tree first when connection strength drops enough to be unable to support the current number of dryads.
– Integrate art for rough living issue and set it to medium importance.
– Gauranlen pod sprouts now happen much earlier for tree connector ideoligions.
– We are now more selective about which weapons increase rebellion chance (exclude wood, emp, smoke…)
– Allow black color to be selected for apparel coloring.
– Integrated new mod source and warning graphics for the mod menu.
– Integrated new meal graphics.
– Improvements to ideoligion save/load UI.
– Ensure Tunneler meme always has the MiningYield_High precept.
– Optimized QuestNode_Root_WorkSite.
– Removed _NewTemp suffix from PreceptWorker methods and made optional parameter non-optional.
– Renamed def Nutrifungus to Plant_Nutrifungus per standard.
– Changed ThoughtWorker_Precept_IdeoDiversity to not iterate over spawned pawns list twice.
– Removed unused ‘Notify_MemberSpawned’ methods.
– hairColor -> hairOnly.
– Mark PlaceBlueprintForBuild as [Obsolete].
– Improvements to pawn blindness checks.
– Fix: ProblemCauser quest can fire with mech cluster even if mechanoids disabled.
– Fix: Incorrect requireOne usage for PainIsVirtue.
– Fix: Some bad requireOne usages.
– Fix: Diversity of thought calculates the percentage of pawns with another ideo by dividing against all spawned pawns of the faction including animals, slaves and prisoners.
– Fix 5218: Some ancient doodads are rotated when they shouldn’t be.
– Fix: Lovers/Spouses sharing a bed in barracks get “sleeping alone” thought.
– Fix: Initial player ideo can be set multiple times on different ideos if the user revisits the configure ideo page before starting a game.
– Fix: Pawns under 18 can use age reversal.
– Fix: Starting leader speech from a ritual focus bypasses some checks, like being able to speak.
– Fix: Funerals are expected to be held for slaves if they have same ideo as colonists.
– Fix: Farskip with Relic gives debuff from losing the relic.
– Fix: Hermetic crate missing opening completed sound. Applied the same sound as security crate.
– Fix: Slaves and prisoners will not be carried to slave medical beds after a duel ended in which they got wounded.
– Fix: Ancient complex world objects remain on world map after archonexus cycles making it potentially hard to generate a new site as a ritual reward.
– Fix 5232: Wimpy Noble quest generated with generic tags rather than text.
– Fix: Apparel color buff is gone after save / load.
– Fix: NullRefException when abandoning royal title.
– Fix 5234: Pawns can build turrets when prohibited by precepts.
– Fix 5225: Undefined ‘spritElement’ text element.
– Fix: Ideo creation warning about incompatibility between apparel requirement and desired apparel even if both apparel are the same.
– Fix: Collapsed rocks have ‘attack to destroy’ inspect pane and disabled deconstruct message.
– Fix 5216: Minor text overlap issue in ideo config UI.
– Fix: Bestower pawns can engage in social fighting, breaking the ceremony.
– Fix: Misc small copy errors.
Download free RimWorld update 1.3.3074 on PC (Steam).