RimWorld update 1.3.3068 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official RimWorld patch notes, the latest update comes with various bug fixes and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s RimWorld patch 1.3.3068 will fix a few of these issues.
– Chance of resentment on failed conversion attempt reduced from 36% to 20%. Chance of fight reduced from 4% to 2%.
– If a pawn has sight under 50%, he should gain a psychic sensitivity bonus of up to 50%.
– Assign mapPawns.FreeColonistsAndPrisonersSpawned to a local variable in Alert_RitualObligation to avoid repeated expensive calls.
– Add caching to pen-related calcualtions related to WorkGiver_TakeToPen to address large performance spikes when having many animals in a pen.
– Change back HomeFaction to Faction in JobDriver_TakeToBed, improve related comment.
– Changed all culture icon colors to full white.
– Changed implementation of delivering pawns to their bed after gladiator duel.
– Small optimization: Check a flag before calling a complex function when checking for repeating memes during ideo generation.
– Add short comments for couple recent fixes.
– Skulls are stackable.
– Clarified ‘right-click’ info in beggars quest.
– Removed duplicate blind check in ThoughtWorker_Dark.
– Connecting to a Gauranlen tree gives 25`45% connection strength to the connector depending on ritual quality.
– Psychically deaf pawns cannot connect with Gauranlen trees.
– Bonsai trees no longer are auto-harvested on reaching max growth
– Added debug tool to stop timed raids once started.
– Text fixes for certainty tooltip.
– Fix: Missing eye wound graphic and tattoos visible on beheaded pawn.
– Fix: ‘The maximum number of (role) is xx’ flickering on edit ritual dialog
– Fix: Dueling slaves without beds assigned results in errors
– Fix: Possible string concatenation issue.
– Fix: Failing to generate a new unique name for a precept can leave it with a null name.
– Fix: When a styled standing lamp is failed to build, a non-styled blueprint replaces it.
– Fix: Inverted desired connection strength check in alert.
– Fix: Slave ideo buildings lacking causes empty alert.
– Fix: Another quest node relating to animals could possibly use dryads.
– Fix: Dryads can show up as animals for hospitality quests.
– Fix: Cannibal tribes can sometimes generate without cannibal precept.
– Fix: Sterilized roosters can still fertilize eggs.
– Fix: Female pawns can infrequently gain beards on style change.
– Fix: Exception when selecting leader with building precept that has no requirements.
– Fix: Wrong zone checked for auto cut
– Fix: Duplicate building precepts from multiple ideos only shows first building in architect menu.
– Fix: Missing body parts constantly draw bandages on pawns. Now they go away once it has been tended to.
– Fix: Typos.
Download free RimWorld update 1.3.3068 on PC (Steam).