Riders Republic version 1.04 (1.004.000) released PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Riders Republic update 1.04 patch notes, the latest update added adjustments to PVP mode, memory fix for PS5, and much more. Apart from this, Riders Republic patch 1.04 also addressed a bug where players get stuck at the scoreboard.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with online gameplay.
Today’s Riders Republic version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in today’s Riders Republic update 1.04 Patch Notes (1.004) – November 23, 2021
- Collision effect in PVP mode adjusted.
- Addressed a bug where Republic coins were not added onto player’s account after purchase on PC & Stadia.
- Addressed a bug where updates would allocate more memory space on PS5.
- Addressed a bug where players were stuck at the scoreboard.
- Multiple fixes on Shackdaddy Bandit’s challenges, side objectives and sponsors.
- Addressed a bug where there was button functionality loss after a network disconnection in the Trail Editor.
- Some descriptions or titles fixed/added.
- Addressed a bug with the Camera orientation on the Rocket Bike.
Download free Riders Republic patch 1.04 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.