Riders Republic update 1.06 (1.006) is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Riders Republic 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and tweaks. Apart from this, Riders Republic patch 1.06 (1.006.000) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major hotfix was also released for players. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with online gameplay.
Today’s Riders Republic version 1.06 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in today’s Riders Republic 1.06 Patch Notes (1.006.000)?- December 22, 2021
- Addressed a bug where all game audio except menu narration is missed after resuming the title from Connected Standby mode while event cinematic (Xbox One, Xbox Series Specific).
- Fixed an issue where character will take a T-pose during backtrack after certain steps.
- Addressed a bug where Several small crashes.
- Addressed a bug where Riders ankles turn purple when using the “FORD 1903 DENIM” pants.
- Fixed an issue where Brand Logo is missing for sponsor event
- Addressed a bug where screen splash with visible OOB appears briefly when starting the Tusks event.
- Addressed a bug where Time of day is rapidly changing when exiting events.
- Fixed an issue where replication issue in the grouping menu.
Download free Riders Republic patch 1.06 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.