Ride 4 patch 1.30 (1.020.000) is now available for download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Ride 4 update 1.020 patch notes, the update added improvements to rider animations and more. In addition, Ride 4 version 1.30 also includes various other stability fixes and changes.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues while playing the game. Ride 4 patch 1.30 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out the full details below.
Ride 4 version 1.30 Patch Notes (1.020.000)
- AI pilots are less likely to collide with other vehicles
- Fixed a bug where the engines’ sound was not synchronized.
- Addressed several other minor sound issues
- Fixed a graphic bug on the front wheel.
- Removed some invisible road glitches that could deviate path in straight lines
- Settings are now properly saved when modified during a multiplayer race
Download Ride 4 update 1.30 on Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One.