rFactor 2 (rF2) update 8092611 is now available to download on PC. Accroding to the official rFactor 2 patch notes, the latest patch added new UI improvements, bug fixes, and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes and fixes. unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s rF2 patch 1.09 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in rF2 January 27 Update?
- Added Push-to-Pass and Weight Jacker.
- Custom controller profiles no longer save with -80% exaggerate yaw.
- Yaw override in controller profiles defaults to being disabled unless added manually.
- Official controller profiles have been updated to override this to 0% for all steering wheels, among other override changes.
- Reviewed Glare Settings to reduce excessive brightness in day, and improve headlights at night.
- Some small adjustments to Lighting Parameters, to bring warmer hues to the scene.
- Improved windscreen rain effects and external car glass specular
- Fixed stutters in replay monitor.
- Driver labels re-enabled, updated with new behaviour and style.
Download free Rubber Bandits patch 1.09 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.