Resident Evil Resistance version 1.07 released for PS4, PC and Xbox One players. According to the official Resident Evil Resistance update 1.07 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues reported by the community. Apart from this, Resident Evil Resistance patch 1.07 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a minor update was released with tweaks, balancing and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Resident Evil Resistance 1.07 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Resident Evil Resistance update 1.07?
• Increased the cooldown of Samuel’s Dash Punch.
• Reduced the amount of damage added to Samuel’s attacks and increased the rate at which melee weapons degrade when using Brawler’s “Blunt Force” variant.
• There is now a limit to how many of each type of explosive Valerie can purchase when using Explosive Knowledge’s “Counterattack” variant.
• Adjusted the effect and equipment point cost of the Decoder series of equipment.
• Adjusted the effect and equipment point cost of the Waist Pack equipment.
• Reduced the effect of the H2 Canister series of equipment.
• Reduced the effect of the AED Device and EMT License series of equipment.
• Increased the purchase price of Molotov Cocktails.
• Increased the Ammo consumption of the Lightning Hawk.
• Reduced the amount by which Security Device deactivation time is lengthened when Spencer uses Umbrella Tech’s “Defense System” variant.
• Reduced the HP increase granted to Bio Cores when Spencer uses Umbrella Tech’s “Defense System” variant.
• Reduced the time it takes for Dealers to stand up in some situations.
• Increased the overall toughness of Bio Cores.
• Adjusted the effect and equipment point cost of the Bulletproof Glass series of equipment.
• Adjusted the effect and equipment point cost of the Unstable Generator equipment.
• Reduced the amount of time for which the button must be held to disable the Bio Core Barriers in the Prison map.
• Resolved an issue where it was sometimes possible to advance to the next area without completing the current area’s objectives.
- Addressed audio related issues.
- Added network connection improvements with today’s update.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Free Resident Evil Resistance update 1.07 is now available for download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.