Remothered Broken Porcelain update 1.03 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Remothered Broken Porcelain 1.03 patch notes, the update added general changes and fixes. Apart from this, Remothered Broken Porcelain version 1.03 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a day one update added various quality of life fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Remothered Broken Porcelain version 1.03 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Remothered Broken Porcelain 1.03 Patch Notes
- Made it so that when a Stalker is actively pursuing you, most interactables like hiding spots, locked doors, drawers, etc cannot be interacted with. You can still pick up items and open doors, of course, but this should prevent you from accidentally opening a drawer and then being stabbed to death.
- Changed Ashmann’s behavior after the confrontation in his office so that he can no longer be backstabbed. This was causing confusion among players and the objective should be clearer now.
- Fixed more instances where the player could lose control of Jennifer.
- Enemies will no longer pull you out of a loophole and immediately throw you in a loop.
- Sometimes Elisa forgot how to open a door. She’ll remember now.
- Reduced colliders on the car in the garage to make shooting easier.
- Moved a really inconveniently placed chair in Ashmanns office to somewhere more out of the way.
- Some miscellaneous bug fixes.
Download Remothered Broken Porcelain update 1.03 for PS4 and Xbox One.