Remnant From The Ashes version 1.10 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Remnant From The Ashes update 1.10 changelog, the latest update resolve various issues related to crashing, lag, game client bugs, and more. In addition, Remnant update 1.10 also includes various under the hood improvements.
Recently, a small update was released with minor bug fixes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Remnant version 1.10 is expected to fix these issues.
Remnant From The Ashes Update 1.10 changelog
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Comms Wheel: Added a user setting to allow wheel to be a Toggle or a Hold
- Fog of War: Shared among all players as they uncover a zone together
- Matchmaking: General matchmaking improvements
- Matchmaking: Added AFK check (after 30 minutes of inactivity, set session to Private)
- General: Fixed a few attach points that caused certain primitives and items to stick to characters
- Emotes: Fixed an issue with Emotes persistence across multiplayer games
- Art: Fixed a few collision issues
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Fixed stuttering/lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Wildlands.
- Other minor under the hood improvements.
Remnant From The Ashes update 1.10 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.