A new Remnant From The Ashes version 1.09 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Remnant From The Ashes update 1.09 patch notes, the new update brings new content and the quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, the latest Remnant patch 1.09 also includes online stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Recently, a big major update was released with a new dungeon (Leto’s Lab), new boss, new mod, and new armor set and more. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are still experiencing several performance issues while playing the game online. Today’s Remnant update 1.09 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Remnant From The Ashes Update 1.09 Patch Notes for PS4 & Xbox One
- New Mode: Added Hardcore (permadeath) option
- New Feature: Added Communications / Ping / Emote System
- New Rewards: Added 6 new items (rewards for Hardcore Mode achievements)
- New Rewards: Added Emotes (3 base emotes, additional Emotes as gameplay rewards)
A new Hardcore (permadeath) allows you to play the game on Story or Adventure Mode on any difficulty with the caveat of permadeath (die once, GG!). In multiplayer, the team does not die until everyone is knocked down. This means that even if only one person is alive, they can revive the entire team at a World Stone. We also added a few rewards for beating biomes (and the game) on Hardcore. GOOD LUCK!
Additionally, we created a new Communications system. This is the initial implementation and will only get better over time. The goal is to allow players to more-easily communicate with each-other when the tried-and-true “crouch a lot” method just won’t do. You can now request either Ammo Type, point in a direction, request help, request a return to a World Stone, Request Rest at Stone or Return to Town, and play emotes! Don’t forget to play the game to unlock more emotes!!!
- Settings: Added the ability to hide helmet (Gameplay > Show Helmet)
- Settings: Added the ability to hide Tutorial Prompts (Gameplay > Tutorial Prompts)
- Character Creation: Added ability to skip tutorial
- Gameplay: Changed Scope option to Double Tap + Hold RMB/L2 (to facilitate Comms wheel)
- General: Added the ability to support account-bound items (including the new Hardcore and Emote rewards)
- General: Added another character slot
- General: Many tooltip descriptions have been updated for clarity and accuracy.
- General: Added public session browse
- PS4: Fixed matchmaking for Power Level 20 players
- PS4: Fixed “Session is Full” error
- General: Removed minimum crit range on all weapons
- General: Many armor values adjusted (generally no greater than 1-2% up or down)
- General: Increased the speed and recovery of Light, Medium, and Heavy Rolls
- Elder: Increased healing effectiveness of Dragonheart vs NPCS by 100%
- Elder: Increased Believer buff significantly (from 20% max to 35% max)
- Osseous: Increased damage ramp-up speed
- Osseous: Increased damage ramp-down delay (damage remains higher for longer)
- Osseous: Decreased damage ramp-down speed
- Void: Reduced Power Transfer time from 10s to 5s (regain damage buff faster)
- Leto: Increased the overall resistances of Leto’s for all elements and status
- Seed Caller: Increased base damage from 20 to 50
- Seed Caller: Reduced power cost from 500 to 400
- Beckon: Increased base damage from 15 to 40
- Beckon: Reduced power cost from 500 to 350
- Iron Sentinel: Increased base damage from 4 to 5
- Iron Sentinel: Increased power cost from 600 to 750
- Tentacle Shot: Removed soft-collision (to reduce blocking issues)
- Tentacle Shot: Increased power cost from 350 to 400
- General: Adjusted many Trait & Item values to better coincide with heavier reliance on items/armors
- General: Fixed an issue with Shadow Walker Trait not activating properly
- Gave the Wasteland Goodboy a nice bath. He immediately proceeded to roll around in the dirt, and is just as happy as ever.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Added optimizations to the game.
- Fixed for crashing issues.
- Added online stability improvements.
- Added Performance improvements.
- Various under the hood fixes
If you are facing ce-34878-0 issue on PS4 and PS4 Pro, read how to fix it.
Remnant From The Ashes update 1.09 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.