Remnant From The Ashes version 1.03 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Remnant From The Ashes update 1.03 patch notes, the new update comes resolves issues related to weapons, items, mods, matchmaking and more. Apart from this, the latest Remnant patch 1.03 also includes online stability and performance improvements. Please note that PS4 performance issues for Remnant are being caused by 4k resolution output. The game devs are working on a fix. Meanwhile, you can fix this issue by changing the PS4 Video Output Settings to 1080p.
Recently, a minor update was released for optimization. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Remnant update 1.03 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Remnant From The Ashes update 1.03 patch notes
- Increased Scar of the Jungle God bleed speed (same damage but faster).
- Vengeance Idol buffed to 50% DMG below 25% health.
- Gaelnic Charm buffed from 50% to 300% mod generation on DMG taken.
- Remnant update 1.03 reduced Breath of the Desert Charges (3 to 2).
- Increased Breath of the Desert buildup requirement (500 to 750).
- Gravity Core DMG reduced (750 to 500).
- Gravity Core AOE DMG significantly reduced against friendlies.
- Gravity Core pull significantly reduced against friendlies.
- Gravity Core projectile time significantly increased.
- Gravity Core buildup requirement reduced (2000 to 1500).
- Tentacle Shot no longer hits friendlies.
- Remnant From The Ashes version 1.03 increased Hunter’s Mark buildup (750 to 1000).
- Certain mods should now properly target more enemies.
- Removed the duration for Slayer Armor buff post reload.
- Set bonuses properly update on client without needing to reequip.
- Reduced Catalyst buff (20% to 15%).
- Remnant From The Ashes 1.03 adjusted all Vyr Annointed weakspots (head) to be the correct size.
- Ixillis fix for secondary particle not showing up for non-host (client).
- Adjusted method for gaining additional ammo during Ixillis.
- Non-hitscan weapons (projectiles) can now deal weakspot DMG to Ixillis.
- Shade/Shatter will should no longer get pushed out of their dome.
- Projectiles used against Shade/Shatter dome will now DMG the dome.
- Shade no longer sticks in dome anim when Shatter is killed on startup.
- Fix for The Harrow alternate kill method.
- Nightmare no longer takes the same teammate every time.
- Nightmare Portals will no longer wait to appear.
- Certain Mods now properly attack Claviger’s chest.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Ace decided to sell higher quantities of Irons (less min/max variance).
- Many keybinding fixes.
Bug Fixes in Remnant update 1.03
- Fix for inconsistent reviving where it would often cancel (YESSSS!)
- Spectators should now see proper death/grapple/interaction animations.
- Fix for dying after obtaining Mysterious Coin / Tarnished Ring.
- Fix for saves without progression keys (Howling Key, Guardian Heart, etc).
- Fuse box fixes!
- Remnant From The Ashes update 1.03 added persistence component to bell handler.
- Bosses dying to DOT should no longer break the game.
- Fixes for enemies grappling Rattle Weed.
- Many additional trophy/achievement fixes.
- Hair color should no longer change color when equipping Hunter Shroud.
- Force Burst should no longer cause banished enemies to suspend in air.
- Ent scream longer instakills players using Mantle of Thorns (…lol).
- Added minion tag to Monolith spawns.
- Collision adjusted on Monlith tile to prevent players from falling through.
- Remnant update 1.03 added save bool for Lost Gantry to prevent lock-out if player exits on death.
- Fix for certain elemental MOD damage types being considered Melee DMG.
- Totems in Shroud dungeon should now always properly summon Shroud.
- General art/collision fixes in many zones.
- Set max players on unreal to 3.
- Matchmaking optimizations.
- Told the Wasteland Goodboy that he’s a goodboy.
Remnant From The Ashes update 1.03 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.