Redmatch 2 update 1.16 (Nov 30, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Redmatch 2 patch notes, the latest update added a new Player Size room setting, spectator mode, and much more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Redmatch 2 patch 1.16 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Redmatch 2 Patch Notes – November 30, 2021
- Added a Player Size room setting
- Added spectator mode ( /spectate )
- Improved the level UI in the main menu
- Added a command to kill yourself ( /die )
- Improved loading time for joining a room