Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.28 is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to RDR2 1.28 patch notes, the update added quality of life fixes to the game. Apart from this, RDR2 update 1.28 also includes gameplay improvements.
Previously, a major update added the New Bounty Hunters Expansion to the game. Red Dead Online is also now a standalone game.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. RDR2 update 1.28 will fix a few of these issues.
RDR2 1.28 Patch Notes
- Addressed a bug that caused graphical artifacts on the Moonshine Shack’s bar counter when certain decors are applied.
- Fixed a bug that caused the ‘Camp’ option on the main menu to not correctly take players to their Camp.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in players not being passive in the Moonshine Shack, allowing them to be damaged by other players.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being presented with incorrect text when attempting to purchase/equip a trinket with the ‘Rope Gun Belt’ equipped.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in players being able to be lassoed by an enemy player in their Camp despite the white flag being raised.
- Fixed an animation issue that occurred when performing gun spinning tricks while carrying animals/bodies over your shoulder.
- Addressed an issue that occurred when mercy killing some writhing animals.
- Addressed a game loading issue for Single Player or Multiplayer.
Download free Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.28 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.