Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.23 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official Red Dead Redemption 2 patch notes, the latest update resolve issues related to network connection, crash and more. Apart from this, Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.23 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with a new Frontier Pursuit, a new Outlaw Pass, tons of community-requested features and fixes, and much more. Recently, a minor update 1.21 was released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game Red Dead Online. Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.23 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.23? (Updated)
- General security fixes
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being able to buy the Horned Variant Bow with Gold despite already owning it
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to enter Single Player or Multiplayer gameplay after a crash on PC
- Fixed an issue that resulted in abrupt changes to the time of day on PC
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Added Red Dead Online network connection improvements
- Other minor fixes
Previously, the following changes were added to the game
- Addressed low animal spawn counts
- Fixed an issue where players facing difficulty pitching Camps
- Fixed a bug where players facing difficulty entering Moonshine shacks.
Download free Red Dead Redemption 2 patch 1.23 on PS4 and Xbox One.